This All Could End: Visual Inspiration, Part One

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Visual inspiration for my new work in progress, This All Could End (still not keen on the title). It's about a bank robbery, written in third person from two perspectives, with a timeline that skips between past and present. I have a general idea of where I'm going with it but it's still a bit vague and I like the magic of writing without much of a plan. Writing with an outline feels to me as if I've seen the rabbit smuggled into the hat, I'm not going to be surprised when it comes out. But if I write like this, the magic tricks are magic. The plot twists surprise me. It's brilliant and I feel like a genius for a split-second and that's fantastic. I wonder whether other people feel this way about writing?

All images sourced from Tumblr and We Heart It, none are mine. If you know any original sources let me know and I'll update the post with them.

If anyone else has done/is planning to do a visual inspiration post for their novel, please leave the link in the comments! I'd love to see it.






















What are you writing right now?
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground